Avocado Fries With Drippin’ Sauce Chipotle Ketchup
Oil for frying
2 Avocados (just beginning to ripen)
1 cup Flour
1 tsp. each, Cumin, Coriander, Salt & White Pepper
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
Drippin’ Sauce Mild or Hot Chipotle Ketchup
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed, quarter each half and gently peel skin off.
- Combine flour, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper in flat bowl.
- Put Panko in another flat bowl.
- Lightly beat eggs and milk, and put in a third flat bowl.
- Dredge avocado slices in flour, then egg mixture, coat with Panko.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels to drain.
- Serve with Drippin’ Sauce Chipotle Ketchup.