Drippin’ Sauce Chicken Leg Quarters
1 bottle Drippin’ Sauce Ketchup of your favorite flavor
1 pack Chicken Leg Quarters
- Pre-heat your grill set up for “indirect” cooking method.
- Once the grill warms, place the chicken quarters, bone-side down on the grill (not over the heat source directly) cook for 15-20mins until the skin just starts to turn golden.
- Remove chicken from the grill and lower (if needed) the temperature to approximately 350°…
- Wrap it in foil with about a ½ cup of ketchup per chicken quarter or a 12oz bottle for 4-5 quarters.
- Seal foil tightly and return it to the grill. Use the upper shelf if your grill has one.
- Allow to cook for at least 45 mins but longer is fine (let your guests have the extra margaritas)
- Remove the chicken from the foil and serve.
You will find the meat falls off the bone and is more flavorful than you might expect