- All the typical burgers (Sweet Onion), hot dogs (Mild Chipotle), sausage wraps (Hot Chipotle)…
- Dipping sauce for typical fries, onion rings, anything, just about, that’s fried.
- Meatloaf – use Sweet Onion Ketchup to add some real flavor
- Smoked meats - Use Drippin’ Sauce to add a little flavor to your rub. Salt and pepper the meat as usual, start the smoking process, after a little while pour on your favorite flavor ketchup. If you use a foil wrap, just pour ketchup in with your “liquid of choice”
- Braising – All sorts of braised meats are enhanced with the Driipin’ Sauce of your choice.
- Marinades – A little ketchup with a liquid of your choice (soy sauce, Worcestershire, bourbon, beer?) and appropriate herbs, spices, etc. can add some great flavor.
- Veggies – Grilled, baked or sautéed, a dollop of Drippin’ Sauce Ketchup will spice up your squash, tofu, etc.
- Veggie burgers – Mixing the veggies (e.g., black beans) with a healthy bit of Drippin’ Sauce will add flavor.
- When the recipe calls for Pasta Sauce, add a Texas flair by substituting Drippin' Sauce Hot Chipolte Ketchup. Some customers have claimed a combination of Sweet Onion, Mild Chipotle and Hot Chipotle in even amounts is even better. Try it and let us know which you prefer.