1/2 lb. Ground Round
¾ cup Chopped Onion
2-4 cloves Garlic, minced (roughly a teaspoon)
½ tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
10-oz can Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
¾ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup Drippin’ Sauce Hot Chipotle Ketchup
- Pre-heat over to 400 deg.
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in large non-stick pan over medium-high heat until beef is browned; stirring to crumble.
- Drain, return to pan, adding Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper
- Unroll Pizza dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and cut into quarters, Press each square into 5”x 6” triangles.
- Onto Each Triangle, Spoon beef mixture evenly topping with cheese and a dab of ketchup
- Close each triangle, sealing seams by pressing fork along edges
- Coat tops with cooking oil or spray
- Bake for 11 mins or longer until lightly browned
- Serve with Drippin’ Sauce Hot Chipotle Ketchup which might be warmed if desired