2 cups prepared Mashed Potatoes
¾ lbs. Ground Round or Sirloin
1 cup Drippin’ Sauce Hot Chipotle Ketchup
1/3 cup Water
1 Tbs Ground Cumin
2 tsp Sugar
1/8 tsp Salt
1-15oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
½ cup Chopped Onions (optional)
- Prepare mashed potatoes per package instructions.
- Cook beef in large non-stick pan over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Stir in Drippin’ Sauce Ketchup, water, cumin, sugar, salt and beans, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer until mixture thickens (about 5 mins).
- Remove from heat (optional at this time, I like to put the meat mixture into a 9x9 pan)
- Spoon potatoes over meat mixture, sprinkle with cheese (sprinkle chopped onions on top if desired.)
- Place under broiler until cheese browns slightly (approximately 5-7 minutes).