A quick, tasty Salmon filet with Honey and Drippin' Sauce Special Reserve Ketchup
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Here's what you need...
• 1 (8oz) sockeye salmon fillet, cut into 2 pieces
• 1 tablepoon honey
• 1 tablepoon Drippin' Sauce Special Reserve ketchup
1. Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray foil with non-stick spray. Place salmon on sheet.
2. In small bowl, combine honey and ketchup; blend well. Spread mixture over salmon.
3. Bake at 450 for 12 to 18 minutes or until thickest part of the fish flakes easily with fork
(Optional: sprinkle with chives or chopped green onions)
We like to serve this with a bed of kale chips and some couscous.